If your freezer needs repair, Jacksonville Appliance and Repair will be there! We know that the spoiling food and the inconvenience of not being able to use your kitchen, make a timely response essential. Our trained service technicians will have yourfreezer repaired promptly, so that you don’t have to throw away hundreds of dollars of spoiled food.
Jacksonville Appliance and Repair’s freezerspecialists are experienced with all types of freezer repair, and are familiar with all the major freezer manufacturers including: Kenmore, Sears, General Electric (GE), Westinghouse Frigidaire, Samsung, KitchenAid, Electrolux, Jenn-Air, and LG. We’ll get your freezer repaired quickly and affordably so you can get back to life as usual!
Be sure to call us if you notice any of the following:
- The freezer won’t turn on — Is the freezer plugged in, power switch on, and breakers functioning properly? If so, call on a professional for help!
- The freezer is overcooling — If your freezer overcools, it can create unwanted frosting. If you notice frost in or on pipes, be sure to get help right away.
- The freezer is not cooling — Did you leave the door open? Were the temperature controls accidently adjusted? Are door seals working? Many issues could be to blame.
- The freezer isn’t a consistent temperature — Going from warm to cold in your freezer can cause spoilage. From dust and debris to more serious issues, we can help.
- The door seals are defective or damaged — This can lead to energy waste. If you can pull a dollar bill out of your freezer door when it is shut, the seal isn’t working properly!
- The freezer makes noises during operation — Startup noises and clunks could be a sign of compressor or engine issues. Are professionals can quickly identify the problem!
CALL US TODAY AT (904) 272-7424
FOR ALL YOUR JACKSONVILLE APPLIANCE REPAIR NEEDS
Jacksonville Appliance and Repair is a locally owned and operated, full-service appliance repair company in Jacksonville, FL. Our mission is to go above and beyond to provide top-notch repairs, installations, and maintenance for homeowners, landlords, property managers, realtors, and businesses in Jacksonville and its surrounding area. We strive to be the Jacksonville appliance repair company you can count on whenever you have a need. By treating you right and providing honest, straightforward service, we hope to win your business for years to come.